ESI Ditto Setup
Posted by Julia Kedward on 01 September 2015 08:51 AM
Set-up Your ESI Ditto Account on the ESI Cloud System
Prior to using ESI Ditto, you must add an additional phone via the Cloud Communications Dashboard.
1. From your computer, visit http://my.esihs.net.
5. Click Add Phone. This will open a new pop-up window.
6. Set the Device Name. This is a unique number based off of your extension number. For example, assume your extension is 2112. As you can see from the image below, this extension already has two phones assigned to it (2112 and 2112b). Therefore, the Device Name for the ESI Ditto client would be named 2112a, where “a” denotes the Alternate A device on this account. NOTE: This is a required field and will set the Device Name based on the selection from the drop-down list to the right of the Device Name. If the name already exists in the configured phone list, it will be replaced by the new phone being added.
7. Select “ESI Ditto” in the Model drop-down list. Once Steps 5 & 6 are completed, the MAC Address field will be automatically be populated.
Configuring the ESI Ditto Application
1. Launch Ditto from your mobile device by selecting the Ditto icon .
2. Review and accept the Terms & Conditions. The login screen will then appear as shown below (Android on Left, iPhone & iPad on Right).
3. Enter the login credentials provided to you by your system installer/manager. Your credentials will be the same as you use when logging into the Cloud Communications Dashboard.
4. Press the or Login to login and configure ESI Ditto.
5. Once you have logged in, you can now use ESI Ditto for inbound and outbound calls.