The VoiceMail Settings section of the user manual allows the user to configure his/her voicemail settings specifically to their own requirements.
- Locate the My Voicemail drop down menu
- Select Voice Mail Settings
- Select the Change button at the bottom of the options box
- VMail: Select Yes or No to enable your voice mail box
- Sort by Latest First: Select Yes if you wish the latest V-Mail to be played first,
and select No if you wish the earliest V-Mail to be played first
- Announce Time: Select Yes if you wish to hear the received time before each V-Mail,
and select No if you do not wish to hear the received time
- Announce CID: Select Yes if you wish to hear the Caller phone number before each V-Mail,
and select No if you do not wish to hear the Caller phone number
This setting allows the user to deliver voicemail to an email account as an attachment or a link. The address can allow notifications to any capable devices, such as those that support mobile SMS.
- Select the type of file or link to send as a voicemail attachment to an email account
- Enter the email address of the destination that you would like the voicemail to be sent
NOTE: A user can enter an SMS text message address or multiple addresses by leaving a space between each [type] of address