In this section we will cover the different ways to add new participants to a conference bridge.
- Locate the My Applications drop down menu
- Select Conferencing
- Select the Add button
- Enter the participant’s phone number and select the Call Now button to connect the call
- Select Call Later to add the number to the conference Participants list for later reference
NOTE: The maximum number of participants a user can add to the conference bridge is 100.
- To add contacts from your Domain Directory, locate the My Applications drop down menu
- Select Domain Directory
- Once you have located the contact, select the CONFERENCE link
- Select the Call Now button and the contact will be added to the conference bridge without having to enter a PIN
- Select the Call Later button and the contact will be placed in the conference Participants list
NOTE: These same instructions to add contacts to the conference bridge from your Domain Directory can also be used to add contacts to the conference bridge from your Personal Directory.