Provisioning the Linksys PAP2T
Posted by on 09 July 2012 03:18 PM
In order to provision the Linksys PAP2T, follow the below steps to factory reset it and point it to our provisioning server.
- Plug in the power, ethernet cable (into the WAN port), and an analog phone into the ATA.
- Press the * key four times, then 73738, then 1, then #. Hang up.
- Press the * key four times, then 7932, then 1, then #. Hang up.
- Press the * key four times, then 110, then #. This will give you an internal IP address, you will need to write this down.
- Enter the IP address in a browser. It will take you to the device's web interface.
- Go into Admin Login > Advanced Settings. Click on the provisioning tab above.
- Put the following in the profile rule: http://ndp.vincomm.net/cfg/$MA.cfg
- Once you’ve pasted the address and saved the settings, power cycle the ATA.
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful