To adjust your profile settings click on the Profile link at the top right of the webpage.
This will show your profile settings and allow you to update the following settings:
Information about you:
- First and Last name that is displayed to co-worker's contact list and for internal caller ID.
- Change your associated department.
- Add or edit the email address where voicemail messages are sent to. You can have up to 10 email addresses on record.
Company directory listing options:
- Announce your recorded name in the audio directory to outside callers.
- List your name in the system contact list.
Caller ID information for outbound calls:
- Area code used for 7-digit dialing areas.
- Caller ID shown for outbound calls.
- Caller ID shown for emergency calls.
- You can update your account password. If you've forgotten your password, your designated office manager or reseller can assist.
- This will also change the password used to access your voicemail box.
- Must be a numerical password. No special characters or letters.