By clicking on the settings button on the conferencing page you can adjust the settings for your personal bridge.
Here's a brief overview of the settings you can change for your bridge:
- Rename the conference bridge. Ensure that this is a descriptive name so your Office Manager can see what bridge belongs to a specific user.
- Change the access PIN numbers for your bridge:
- The Leader PIN will activate the bridge (if required) and will give access to other conference control features.
- The Participant PIN will place a caller into the bridge until it becomes active.
- NOTE: It is HIGHLY recommended to set a Leader AND a Participant PIN number for your bridge. Unrestricted bridges can be taken advantage of anyone calling the number for your bridge and could possibly result in unwanted minute overages.
- Requiring a minimum participant count to enable the bridge can help restrict the usage of the bridge for when it is absolutely needed.
- Adjust additional bridge options:
- Require a leader PIN to be input before activating the bridge. This is HIGHLY recommended to prevent unwanted use of your bridge.
- Prompt participants to record their name before placing them into the call.
- Announce participants recorded names upon arrival and departure from the bridge.
Watch this video to learn more!