ESI is excited to announce the release of an updated and improved eConsole experience.
New Features Include:
- Call notification and handling
- Internal Chat
- QoS (Quality of Service) score in Call History for Office Managers
- Access to Web Attendant Console (sold separately for Premier Users)
The upgrade will take place Monday evening on November 18th at 7:00 PM CST. eConsole may be unavailable during this time.
- All users regardless of type/permissions should use URL my.esihs.net.
- You will use the same login name and password that you've always used. The only exception are those who use a valid email address (i.e., work email) as their login. Those users will need to switch to using the standard login format (<ext>@<domain name>). Contact ESI Support if you're not sure how to make this change.
- ePhoneGo Android users may see a registration delay of up to 5 minutes when the application first re-registers after the upgrade. After that the application will register as normal.
- eHelp will be updated soon with new user videos.
- ESI Webphone
- SMS Texting
- Hot Desking
Your outbound Caller ID is:
Confirm dialing this number: