A new version of ePhoneGO™ will be submitted to Google and Apple stores this week. It may take up to a week for the new version to appear in the stores, but we wanted to make sure you were notified that it is due to arrive soon. Please read below on the quick and easy steps needed to obtain the new version 2.1.2 when it becomes available.
How do I upgrade to the new version?
This is a significant upgrade of ePhoneGO™ therefore you’ll need to:
- Uninstall the current ePhoneGO™ from your smartphone.
- Install the latest version of ePhoneGO™ from Google Play or Apple App Store.
What happens if I don’t upgrade?
- Your current version of ePhoneGO™ may still be used, but new features, enhancements and fixed issues will only be applied to the new version.
- If you call to report an ePhoneGO™ issue, ESI Technical Support may first instruct you to upgrade to the latest version before further investigating your issue.
Why should I upgrade?
The new ePhoneGO™ uses a more reliable PUSH service, ensuring that you get calls and notifications in a more accurate and timely manner. The new version also supports SMS texting using your ESI business phone number.
How can I tell that the latest version is installed?
The most common way to check your current version number is to look in the About section of the ePhoneGO™ app. The new version is 2.1.2.
The interface is also slightly changed. One obvious change is the app icon itself, which now has a blue background with a white logo. This is the opposite of the older version, which has a white background with a blue logo.
For details on using the new version, please view the ePhoneGO™ videos on eHelp http://ehelp.esi-estech.com/#/ePhoneGo.
- Estech Systems, Inc. (ESI)